Switchboards, Drives & Energy Grid
Our switchboards are tailor-made for the marine sector and it’s quality and safety requirements. With a focus on innovation and technology, we are leading the way for the future’s Clean Marine Switchboards.
Existing switchboards, Drives and system solutions are being built according to old and outdated designs with little innovation. CMSw’s products are tailor-made & designed especially for the marine market with a focus on a compact design and innovative high redundancy solutions. By combining software technology with a compact and clean design, we are providing our clients with the next generation of innovative switchboards, drives and energy grids.
Features with our switchboards include:
- Voltage level up to 1000V AC & 1500V DC typical; 1000VDC, 750VDC, 690VAC, 440VAC 230VAC, 110VAC
- Compact Design
- 40-60% smaller than traditional solutions
- Up to 3 air circuit breakers (ACB’s) per section
- Up to 64 MCCB’s per section
- IP degree ranging from IP20 to IP66
- Software integrated touch screen solutions that don’t “get old” the day after delivery, keeping the switchboard up to date (app upgrades online).
- 60-90% reduction of hardware signals to/from the switchboard
- DP solutions with closed ring
- Integrated software with multiple functions (IAS, PMS, EMS) in one system to ensure easy, safe and cost-efficient operation
- Data gathering and processing
- Closed ring solutions with directional protection & zone selectivity
- Class approval of switchboard solutions such as; DNV-GL, ABS, BV, LRS